What is a Lifeline?
1: A line (as a rope) used for saving or preserving life
2: Something regarded as indispensable for the maintaining or protection of life
The following LIFELINES are CORE VALUES which represent our commitments to God’s will and vision for this house of faith. Lifelines are indispensable to maintaining the spiritual distinctives of this local body and to the continual growth and development of every believer who calls Resurrected Life their home.
The integration of these values into a believer’s life will preserve the Spiritual DNA of Resurrected Life, and empower us to be a World Class Church that develops World Class Leaders.
Lifelines: The Core Values of Resurrected Life
1. Prayer – We are deeply devoted to personal and corporate prayer and intercession.
2. Word – We are building our church on God’s promises, purposes and patterns, as revealed in the Holy Scriptures.
3. Faith – We are committed to building believers that possess a complete, absolute, uncompromising trust in God and His Word.
4. Stewardship – We are committed to teaching God’s people how to manage their time, talents, and financial resources. We believe in doing so God prospers His people for the purpose of extending His kingdom and establishing His covenant.
5. Worship – We earnestly covet the manifest presence of God in all of our gatherings by worshipping in spirit and in truth.
6. Anointing – We are entirely dependent on the direction and the demonstration of the power of the Holy Spirit for effective ministry that glorifies God.
7. Healing – We believe in the power of God to restore people’s lives – spirit, soul and body.
8. Outreach – We are committed to the biblical mandate of reaching the world with the Gospel through our love, prayers and support – first in our city, then to the ends of the earth.
9. Excellence – We are dedicated to being people of excellence who reflect and flow in the excellence of God in everyday life and in ministry to the Lord and to His people.
10. Community – We are committed to the common goal of relationship with God and with one another, so that no one would have to live this Christian life without support.
11. Diversity – We are a people of every racial and cultural background intentionally joined together under the Lordship of Jesus Christ to fulfill our divine mission.
12. Generations – We are declaring the Gospel in relevant ways that bridge the past and the present while impacting future generations
The Core Values Of Resurrected Life Are Found In The Word: W.O.R.L.D.
WINNING OUTREACHING RESTORING LEADING DISCIPLING
Winning – through Prayer, Stewardship, and Excellence
Outreaching –through Outreach (Evangelism/Missions) and Community (Life Groups)
Restoring – through Worship, Anointing, and Healing
Leading – through Diversity and Generations
Discipling – through the Word and through Faith